We are excited to announce our 2019 Charity Benefactors!
The mission of Aging Care Connections is to enrich the quality of life in our community by providing older adults and their families with guidance and support that enhances the ability to age well.
Aging Care Connections is a private, not-for-profit organization dedicated to making a difference in the lives of older adults and their families through community-based services that promote dignity, self-respect and independence.
The Warehouse Project & Gallery delivers positive social change through the arts. It is a brave space for all young people looking for innovative and artistic ways to create positive social and neighborhood change. We encourage youth to take artistic risks, explore issues they are passionate about, engage in challenging conversations and offer creative and artistic solutions.
Founded in April of 2013, TWPG provides all youth with a voice and an opportunity to be heard while encouraging them to use artistic avenues to explore and create art in all forms that inspires change.
Brew Moon Charity Selection Process
We will be accepting 2020 Charity applications starting in January, 2020.
Structure of Program:
- Applying charities are required to meet the selection criteria
- Applications will be accepted on-line through this website
- Of the applications that meet criteria, our selection committee will review applications and announce the charity(s) by April 8th.
Charity Selection Criteria:
- Charity is located within Lyons Township
- Large percentage of funds go directly to service or research (we use the federal guideline of administrative cost being less than or equal to 20% as a basis for evaluation)
- Ability to provide Brew Moon committee with information, connections for sponsorship and/or promote ticket sales
- Provide 1 volunteer from your organization to serve on Brew Moon committee
- Ability to provide Brew Moon Committee with 10 volunteers for day of event
- Designated as a 501(c)3 and in good standing