Brew Moon Charity Benefactor Program
The Brew Moon Executive Committee is excited to announce that the application process is now open! Local charities are encouraged to apply for consideration to become the 2018 Brew Moon Charity!
The application deadline is February 16, 2018.
Structure of Program:
- Applying charities are required to meet the selection criteria
- Applications will be accepted on-line through this website
- Of the applications that meet criteria, our selection committee will review applications and announce the charity(s) by April 8th.
Charity Selection Criteria:
- Charity is located within Lyons Township
- Large percentage of funds go directly to service or research (we use the federal guideline of administrative cost being less than or equal to 20% as a basis for evaluation)
- Ability to provide Brew Moon committee with information, connections for sponsorship and/or promote ticket sales
- Provide 1 volunteer from your organization to serve on Brew Moon committee
- Ability to provide Brew Moon Committee with 10 volunteers for day of event
- Designated as a 501(c)3 and in good standing