2020 Brew Moon Charity Selection
Applications Now Open
Charity Selection Process
Structure of Program:
- Applying charities are required to meet the selection criteria
- Applications will be accepted on-line through this website until June 1, 2020.
- Of the applications that meet criteria, our selection committee will review applications and announce the charity(s) June 8, 2020.
Charity Selection Criteria:
- Charity is located within Lyons Township
- Large percentage of funds go directly to service or research (we use the federal guideline of administrative cost being less than or equal to 20% as a basis for evaluation)
- Ability to provide Brew Moon committee with information, connections for sponsorship and/or promote ticket sales
- Provide 1 volunteer from your organization to serve on Brew Moon committee
- Ability to provide Brew Moon Committee with 10 volunteers for day of event
- Designated as a 501(c)3 and in good standing