2021 Brew Moon Charity Benefactors
Please visit the charity pages to learn how you can support their vital work in our community.
The mission of Beds Plus Cares is to help vulnerable individuals stabilize their lives through housing and supportive care.
CAAEL seeks to eliminate the athletic and activity gap facing at risk and special education students who have been removed from mainstream schools for severe behavioral and emotional issues.
The Leadershop empowers youth to become community-minded individuals through diverse programs that foster confidence, knowledge and leadership.
Brew Moon Charity Selection Process
Charity Selection Process is closed for 2021
Structure of Program:
- Applying charities are required to meet the selection criteria
- Applications will be accepted on-line through this website
- Of the applications that meet criteria, our selection committee will review applications and announce the charity(s) by April 8th.
Charity Selection Criteria:
- Charity is located within Lyons Township
- Large percentage of funds go directly to service or research (we use the federal guideline of administrative cost being less than or equal to 20% as a basis for evaluation)
- Ability to provide Brew Moon committee with information, connections for sponsorship and/or promote ticket sales
- Provide 1 volunteer from your organization to serve on Brew Moon committee
- Ability to provide Brew Moon Committee with 10 volunteers for day of event
- Designated as a 501(c)3 and in good standing